Saturday, February 10, 2007

Don't Worry

Yes...I did visit the hospital. Everything is fine. We just felt like waisting a day and weren't able to think of a cheaper way to do it. I was dehydrated and had to have two IV bags and a NASTY potassium drink. Imagine that you are dying of thirst and someone gives you an ice cold orange gatorade. Sounds pretty good, right. Now imagine that they added a cup of salt to your wonderful orange gatorade. Not so good anymore! Needless to say, I threw half of that up. At least I was able to hold it down until we got home. They may have forced more on me if they knew it was going to go down the drain! So...long story short...I am fine and drinking lots of fluid...D.K. is worrying like a mother hen...and most importantly...the baby is just living it up in his or her happy little home and doesn't have a clue that there was ever any sign of danger!

No comments: