Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What a Beautiful Sound!

We went to the doctor last week and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was awesome. I cried a little, and I could blame it on the hormones, but I was a little emotional before the pregnancy. The doctor was pleased with our progress. She gave me a new prescription for morning sickness (who are we kidding...all day sickness) and it seems to be working pretty well. Her main concern now is that I start to gain weight and stop loosing it. She did put me on a fantastic diet. The high calorie diet. Basically she wants me eating whatever I can keep down, which seems to only be junk food. We go back to the doctor again and three weeks to check our progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet! Hearing the heartbeat is so amazing and real! Sorry to hear about your sickness, but have a candy bar, cookie, cake, or ICE CREAM for me!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffanie, I remember what a beautiful sound that is. I also remember PREGANCY SICKNESS and losing weight. Don't worry, both you and Colette turned out just fine.